MejorSet Tracks Sport S.L., hereinafter MejorSet, collects, processes and stores personal information through its own website www.mejorset.com.
- Commercial name: MejorSet
- Company name: MejorSet Tracks Sport S.L.
- Tax identifier: B54889779
- Address: Pol. Alzabares bajo 127 naves 1 y 3, Elche, 03290 Av. de las Américas. Parcela 17-4. Pol. Ind. Oeste. Alcantarilla Murcia 30819
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicable laws on this website
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons)
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, Regulation of development of the LOPD)
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service will be collected. Adhering to the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b GDPR).
The data collected will be in any case over 16 years old (Art. 8.1 GDPR). MejorSet reserves the right to take the appropriate measures to verify the veracity of age (Art. 8.2 GDPR).
In any case, these data will be personally identifying and non-sensitive, they may be:
- Name and surname
- Company name
- Country of origin
Purpose of data collection and use.
The collection and use of data is carried out with the sole objective of offering products and services related to paddle tennis.
MejorSet undertakes not to use the data obtained for a purpose other than this.
Recipient of the data.
The collected data will be incorporated into a file owned by: MejorSet
This file will be managed by: MejorSet Tracks Sport S.L.
This file will be stored in: Pol. Alzabares bajo 127 naves 1 y 3, Elche, 03290 Av. de las Américas. Parcela 17-4. Pol. Ind. Oeste. Alcantarilla Murcia 30819
Data retention period.
The data will be kept until the objective for which this data was collected (Art.5.e.GDPR) is met or until the right to delete or modify them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or fiscal reasons to store them.
How do we protect your data?
Your data is transferred and stored safely as we have:
- Encryption with SSL protocol.
- Firewall at the server level.
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
- Access control.
- Encrypted storage.
MejorSet cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the Internet, but we guarantee to take the appropriate measures to protect your data.
Furthermore, MejorSet undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
Your rights regarding data protection
The legislation recognizes some rights as a user who has transferred their personal data:
- Access to personal data.
- Rectification or deletion.
- Oppose treatment.
- Portability of the data.
- Limitation of your treatment.
The exercise of these rights is personal. So you can only request them for the data of which you are the owner.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, you can do it online by sending your comments from our contact form at https://www.mejorset.com/en/contact-us/, by email addressed to email@example.com or by letter addressed to MejorSet address Pol. Alzabares bajo 127 naves 1 y 3, Elche, 03290 Av. de las Américas. Parcela 17-4. Pol. Ind. Oeste. Alcantarilla Murcia 30819 indicating the rights to be exercised and proof of identity. In this case, we promise to respond to your request within a maximum period of 30 business days.
Legitimation for data processing
Data protection authority in Spain
In the event that you want to assert your rights regarding data protection and you consider that we are not respecting them, you can contact the responsible Spanish authority.
- Website of the data protection authority: https://www.agpd.es/
- E-mail of the data protection authority: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number of the data protection authority: +34 91 319 6200