The V-PRO court is our star padel court, the best-selling in our catalog. Ideal for the international market, easy installation and low maintenance. A classic and muscular model, with high quality finishes and details. Meets the specifications of the Spanish Padel Federation, International Padel Federation and World Padel Tour. The V-PRO track stands out for the reinforcements and thicknesses of all the materials.
V-Pro structural features:
Padel court of 20×10 m. Made with galvanized steel structure painted or covered with baked polyester epoxy resin according to the characteristics of the technical specifications. Electro welded mesh galvanized 50x50x4mm with delivery without projections inside. Frame unions with threaded rod, washers and rounded blind nuts in stainless steel. Hollow double entrance door of 1.10 cm. Even poles, net. Completely finished in accordance with the provisions of the FEP on approval of materials. 80.60.2 pillars at the bottoms and sides, and double L-pillars 70.30.2 at 4 m high corners with custom corner butt termination and 80.60.2 at 3 m high intermediates, anchor plates 300x180x10 mm and 200x190x10 mm with 10 mm sheet metal brackets, with screws m14 or higher and metal plugs with a minimum length of 140 mm. Fixing to the floor by means of “hilti” type plugs or similar, metal structural reinforcement brackets up to 0.5 meter in height on the base of glass support pillars, horizontal crossbars 1 m and 2 m 30x30x2mm for anti-buckling, sealing pillars top with pvc plugs.
The manufacturing processes of the structure of the MEJORSET padel courts are carried out by:
- Laser: for cutting pieces with maximum precision and finishing.
- Robotic welding: thus guaranteeing the quality of welding and thus preventing future oxidation of the pores.
Homologated tempered glass of 10 or 12 mm, mounted on 5 mm neoprene to reduce vibrations and breaks. The manufacturing process of all this tempered glass is manufactured using a standardized production process and in accordance with the UNE EN 12150-1 standard.
- Ability to resist tensile stresses, with greater resistance than annealed glass.
- In the event of breakage, the tempered glass breaks down into small fragments that do not cause serious cutting or lacerating injuries, such as those caused by the sharp edges of small pieces of annealed glass.
- These characteristics make tempered glass a good option for people’s safety, especially due to the fact that it does not break into sharp or large fragments.
- A tempered glass has four times the mechanical resistance than annealed glass.
Latest generation monofilament artificial turf MONDO. Mondo has developed a new range of artificial turf for padel courts that favors a higher playing speed, is safer, more stable and more resistant.
The 12mm MONDO STX monofilament turf is available in the 4 official colors accepted by the FIP, FEP and WPT: Blue, Green, Orange / Clay and Purple.
We also have the new Mondo 10mm Supercourt turf, artificial turf used on the World Padel Tour center court, STX Supercourt, which stands out for the textured effect of its filaments, which provide greater rotational and longitudinal traction capacity (Grip), increasing grip and therefore improving the safety and performance of movements.
The entire range of MONDO turf for tennis and padel guarantee maximum performance, safety, comfort and duration and are recommended by the association of professional padel players and by the international padel federation.
LED lighting with 8 bulbs of 150w or 200w specially designed for our padel courts.
According to the NIDE rules, the lighting of a padel court will be uniform and in a way that does not hinder the vision of the players, the referee team or the spectators. We comply with the UNE-EN 12193 standard “Lighting for sports facilities”.
The advantages of LED projectors for padel courts:
- Instant ignition, so you can make the most of the player’s time on the court, unlike the traditional halide spotlights that take time to reach their maximum luminosity.
- Low heat emission, highly recommended on indoor padel courts due to its small size.
- Compliance with the lighting regulations of the Spanish Padel Federation, the International Padel Federation and the World Padel Tour.
- Energy saving, our LED floodlights save up to 65% energy compared to traditional halide spotlights.
The metallic elements are covered with a thermosetting powder polyester paint formulated with polyester resins. This finish, in a color desired by the customer, provides these elements with good resistance to corrosion and ultraviolet rays, as well as being highly resistant to mechanical impacts.
Once the powder paint is applied electrostatically on the surface of the material, the pieces go to an oven where they are heated to a temperature between 180ºC-200ºC, in which polymerization occurs.
In coastal/maritime areas where salt fog is formed which, driven by the wind, generates conditions of high risk of corrosion. (especially in the first 100m), we apply a set of extra actions that involve protecting the metal structure of the track against corrosion.
The structure can be painted with the RAL that the client decides, optionally the track can be painted in 2 shades, for example the stalk of the spotlights can go with another color.
- Length: 20 m (inside game measurements) 20.40 m (outside court measurement).
- Width: 10 m (inside game measurements) 10.40 m (outside court measurement).
Optionally, this track can integrate a portability ring, it does not require screws to anchor it to the ground. Ideal for events or to install it in an area where it is not possible to make holes. Example: on top of a tennis court.
Optionally you can buy:
- Net protectors with custom logo made in-house.
- Protectors for the exits and net post, to avoid injury to the players.
- Customizable Spotlight Staffs (World Padel Tour Style).
- Protective nylon net on bottoms and / or sides to avoid the loss of balls.
- Custom competition game network.
To know the price of the V-PRO model you must request a quote, contact us and we will prepare a personalized quote.
The V-PRO track can be acquired with the Renting modality. The Renting system is a medium or long-term rental of the TRACK by the financial institution with the possibility of keeping the property at the end of the contract (between 2 and 5 years).